Thursday, July 7, 2011

so many vegetables...

roasted vegetables on french bread, by juli

so i scored a csa produce box from a vacationing friend which is both awesome and intimidating because i suddenly have a handful of vegetables that need my immediate attention.  as much as i would love to venture into some new recipes, i just did not have the time or the extra necessary ingredients tonight so i opted for my favorite: roasting with olive oil, salt and pepper.  yum!  so simple, yet so good.

2 comments:

  1. Oooh, is that okra I see? I grew up in the south and just today I was daydreaming about okra. Don't ever see it out here in Colorado. Your roasted veg seems like the perfect way to use your CSA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, it is okra! north carolina grown.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...